|Place of Origin:||Nanjing, China|
|Brand Name:||Cool Vita|
|Certification:||GMP, FDA, HACCP, ISO 22000|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5000 bottles(180g per bottle)|
|Packaging Details:||180g per bottle, 80 bottles per carton|
|Delivery Time:||15-45 working days|
|Supply Ability:||5000 tons per year|
|Active Ingredients:||Calcium, Zinc||Shelf Life:||12 Months|
|Package:||Bottle/Bag/Bulk||Net Weight:||3.5g/gummy Bear|
|Item Name||Calcium + Zinc Gummy Bear|
|Active Ingredients||Calcium, Zinc (Support Customer's formula)|
|Shelf Life||12 months|
|Certification||FDA, GMP, HACCP, ISO 22000|
|Package||180g/bottle, 80 bottles/carton|
|Place of Origin||Nanjing city, China|
|Delivery Time||40 working days after deposit and design.|
|Storage||Please store in a cool & dry place.|
Calcium is essential to bone health. It is the most abundant mineral in the body and helps build and support strong bones.
Calcium stores are primarily in the skeleton. As much as 99% of the body’s calcium is found in bones and teeth, but the remaining 1% is circulated in blood for use in biological functions. When our dietary intake of calcium is inadequate, calcium from our bone reserves is used to maintain circulating levels in the blood. Thus, it is important that you meet the recommended intake of calcium every day.
Zinc is an essential trace mineral that is necessary for all cells. Prostate cells, however, accumulate more zinc than cells anywhere else in the body. In addition to the prostate, zinc is found in high concentrations in bone, eyes, kidney, liver, muscles, and pancreas.
-With two production lines for gummy candies, our annual production reachs 5000 tons.
-Support customer's formula. We can add vitamin C, Vitamin E, Biotin, Iron, Fish Oil, Omega 3, etc. for you.
-OEM and ODM available.
-Pectin, Gelatin and Carrageenan Gummy available.
-Support small trial order for our stock.
-More than 19 years of manufacturing experience.
-Different kinds of exsiting products for you to choose.
1. ARE YOU FACTORY?
Yes, we are factory. We have two factories in Nanjing, which produce gummy candies, tablets, powder, etc.
2. WHAT SERVICE CAN U PROVIDE?
We can provide OEM and ODM service. We are professional OEM service provider for many famous brands, supermarket, pharmacies like Watsons. We also have our own brand, like Cool Vita, Youxin, etc. which sell well in Walmart, Watsons, drug stores in China. Custom formula and private labels are acceptable.
3. WHAT CERTIFICATION CAN U PROVIDE?
FDA, GMP, HACCP, ISO 22000
4. WHAT’s THE MOQ?
Each product has its own MOQ.
5. DO YOU ACCEPT SMALL ORDER QUANTITY OR MIX CONTAINER?
Yes. For our own brand’s products like vitamin gummy candies, vitamin effervescent tablets, small order is welcome. You can order without our labels.
6. CAN U PRODUCE THE PRODUCTS AS OUR REQUEST?
Yes, custom formula is welcome.
7.WHAT’S YOUR OEM SERVICE?
Our OEM service including:
-Customer’s own formula;
-Customer’s own package design;
-Customer’s own Logo;
-Customer’s own Brand;
-Customer’s private label
Our products including effervescent tablets and gummy candies sell well in Watsons, Walmart, Pharmacy, etc. Our own brand Cool Vita's effervescent tablets and gummy candy are the most popular gummy and effervescent tablets in these stores.
Contact Person: Lara. Han
Multi Flavor Gummy Bear Vitamins , Vegan Vitamin C Gummies For Aldults
Antioxidant Grape seed Pectin Gummy Vitamins , Jelly Gummy Bear 200g Bottle
Private Labels Natural Fruit Gummies Vegetarian Multivitamin Gummies Gluten Free
Blueberry Flavor Pectin Gummy Candy Lutein Esters Good For Eyes Gluten Free
Custom Formula Pectin Fruit Jellies , Peach Flavor DHA Algal Oil Gummies For Adults
Fruit Shaped Orange Pectin Gummy Candy Golden Vitamin C Pectin Fruit Snacks
Round Vitamin C 1000mg Effervescent Tablets , Private Label Vitamin C Fizzy Tablets
Immune Boost Vitamin C Dispersible Tablets 500mg Peach Flavor 24 Months Shelf Life
Healthy Fruits Flavor Vitamin C Dissolvable Tablets 250mg 500mg 1000mg